Everything seems so sudden. My life in mwti has really come to an end. When I entered mwti last week, there was a surge of feeling. The building may be quite empty, but, it was a place where a lot.. and I really mean a lot of things had happen. This is the place where I've known a lot of interesting people and where i've mature to become a wiser person ( although sometimes I get really confused with life). Although it is hard to admit, I do miss mwti, especially the students and teachers. The time has come to move on to the next phase of life. It is even more harder than before. Well, Insya Allah, He will guide me to the right path that I should be.
I miss studying in the school environment. I just can't believe it is almost over. Planning to do a lot of things already, but will it be fulfilled. I really hope part of it will be fulfilled. We can only plan what's best, but it is up to Him to decide. i should not give up without trying.
Now, I really miss the bond that I had with fellow mspians. It is true that the bond will get stronger if we stayed together, even for a short while. Medan was the most memorable trip, and although not all can make it, we are still close as ever. All the best in life my dear mspians.
I don't know what's wrong with me today. Was feeling damn nervous until I was shivering. Soo unlike me. Last paper was okay, like the rest. Not too easy, not very hard. This is what you called the A levels, no easy way out. haha.
Will be going for holidays pretty soon. Not sure for how long. Depends on my mood, I guess. Want to destress not only from studies, but from other factors that make me stress. Ouh and I need to try my very best not to gain weight during the holidays.. huhu. If there's anything, just email me. I will still be online some of the time. =)
I need to accept the reality of things, the reality that I'm nobody to some, and be grateful for the things that I already have. I should not expect too much and not be selfish. The reality is I can't have all the happiness, I need only some of it and forgo some of it. It was never mine in the first place.
Ya Allah, Engkau tenteramkan jiwaku ini, dan hilangkan segala keresahan di dalam diri ku ini. Ku harus Redha dengan ketentuanMu.
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment