The holidays that I had was really great. Although I was sick since the beginning of the trip, I had fun. And although there were some things that I didn't get to do, I feel blessed. Blessed that God has given me the gift to see, to see the wonders of his creation.
Okay, let's start with the day I finished my last paper. 2nd December, Wednesday.
I was feeling really upset after doing my last paper without any real reason for being that upset. My initial plan was to just follow what the girls had plan to do after the last paper, just eat and chilled. I didn't had a proper breakfast and lunch, since the paper was at 2pm. But after doing that last paper, suddenly, I had no mood at all to do anything, and there was this negative vibe inside me. I just decided to go home at the spur of the moment. Then, in the bus, after I called nenek, was feeling a bit okay, and I don't know why, but I'm really glad I didn't follow the girls. Bought some food and went home. Maybe the emptiness had crept inside me. Well, before, I was so full with my studies, school life and friends, but I feel after that last paper, everything had come to an end.
3rd December, Thursday.
I was suppose to go to KL today with nenek but was not that ready yet, haven't pack a single stuff and two of my cousins are coming over to go to KL with us. Then bapa called and asked me to buy the ticket today so that I will not be in hurry tomorrow to buy the ticket. I was wondering how am I suppose to go to Larkin alone to buy the bus tickets, my brother is in school and it was a last minute thing to ask any of my friends to accompany me. In the end, nenek was the one. Kesian nenek, susah dapat cucu yang pengecut. heh. At Larkin, I was contemplating which time should I choose because there is a MSP meet up tomorrow. In the end, after much thought, I took the 2pm bus as I think that even if I took the night bus, maybe I will not have enough time to make it.
After that, in the afternoon, ask Farahin out as it was quite long since we last met up, it's a pity that Fathin and Jam couldn't make it. I need to buy a pair of casual shoes as my school shoes just gave way. I usually buy lady like shoes at Joo Chiat Complex due to my big foot, but one of my friends suggest CottonOn. Was quite lazy to go all the way to Geylang. Thank God there's a CottonOn outlet at Causeway Point. So meet Farahin around 3pm and we hugged like it's been ages. haha. Farahin was such a camwhore and I was a bit embarassed to take pictures publicly, like depan semua orang boleh nampak.. haha. but it's for a good friend of mine, so just tahan ajelah.. hehe. Ouh, and I had my first meal at Pastamania with her. The food's quite nice, but just not my kind. terlalu muak. but it's nice. heh. Pictures are available at facebook. =) Ouh and we shared a bunch of stories and secrets. hehe. soo sweet of you to tell me. She told me a lot of things about UIA, and it's tempting me to enter there, but I still have another choice, so I'm still considering.
It was really hectic during the night bacause packing up was never easy. It's harder when you are unsure how long you will be away. i just packed till my luggage got full. hah.
4th december, Friday.
At last!! My holiday trip!! I was really glad that I could get away from Singapore asap. I just feel relieved. Felt that I left all my sadness, negative feelings, burden, at home. The journey was smooth, Alhamdulillah, except for the peak hour jam in KL as we reached there around 6 pm when people are rushing to go home. Thank God there's this cute little girl sitting in front of me playing wiht me and my cousin. Baby's game, peak a boo, and whatever not.. hehe. Quite entertaining, if not the bus ride will be dull.
Upon reaching Puduraya, called my father using the money eating public phone so that someone would fetch us. While waiting, ate at KFC as we were quite famished. Quite surprised that at KFC over there there's nasi ayam. Well, It's a malay dominated country. Saw a familar face entering KFC. It was Macha (brother in law), my 2nd cousin's husband. He came just as we finished our meal. He brought his wife and 2 adorable daughters. The elder one kept asking for kooli. Then I asked my 2nd cousin, kooli tu ayam eh? and my guess it's correct. hehe, biasalah budak-budak.. soo cute. In the car, that little girl sang tamil songs. soo cute. When i asked her something in Malay, She answered in Tamil. -__- Nevermind, she hasn't go to school yet. heh.
Upon reaching my aunt's house, my mom greeted me at the door. So sweet. padahal baru 5 hari tak jumpa. tsktsk.. she hugged me so tight. hehe. macam mana lah nanti kalau nak sambung belajar? hmm. Then, quickly freshen up because my 2nd aunt's had a small gathering because we haven't visit her house yet although it has been several years she had asked to come to her house. -_- During my stay here, there's never a shortage of food. Oh my weight! huhu.
5th december, Saturday.
My first morning in KL. Woke up quite late, Being a traveler is quite tiring. Had my brunch and whatsoever. In the evening played badminton with them. It's been long since I played any sports but I had a great time playing, although my arm was feeling quite sore after that. Had my bath but was feeling tired and sick so decided to lie down while the others were preparing to go to the restaurant. (Fyi, the resturant refers to my aunt's family restaurant.) Woke up in the night and felt feverish. I prayed that I would not get sick because i'm having my holidays. huhu. But it's up to fate. Ate a bit, and took medicine and went to bed, hoping to feel better the next day.
6th december, Sunday.
Alhamdulillah, the fever's gone but was having a sore throat and terrible cough. I didn't let my sickness get over me and still played badminton that evening. hehe. Initially, my parents planned to go back home with two of my brothers at night but since my mother was feeling unwell, it was postponed to the next day. I got the chance to go to the restaurant since I was feeling better. All of us went to the restaurant except for my mom and grandma. It has been a year since the last time I was there, and the food's getting better. It was delicious. Yummy yum! I ate garlic and cheese naan and slurp some tomyum soup that my father ordered. Just drank tea as my throat hurts. huhu. The juices are nice too! If any of you guys are coming down to KL, do drop by Shabistan restaurant at wangsa maju KL, near carefour wangsa maju. Sempat pula promote. hehe. Although some of the orders came quite late, the food was superb. burp, alhamdulillah.
7th december, Monday.
The day my parents went home. They had to go home as my brother is home alone, and he is 17 years old. -_- It was a pity because my aunt's family was planning to go on a holiday somewhere in Malaysia. They headed home in the afternoon and it's left with me and my brother who had just finished his o levels. It's time for us to enjoy! woohoo~~~
Although it's still uncertain that we'll be going there but I just hope for the best. It's the place I've never imagined that I'll be going that soon. It's like a dream.
At night, it's confirmed that we'll be going there, and we'll depart early in the morning. The girl's room was like tokang pecah! It's like the place had been ransacked to the core. Me and my cousin shared a luggage. I was really excited. I really miss nature. Can't wait to be there! =D
To be continued...
It's quite hard recalling much and i'm tired typing.. hehe. So wait for my next entry post aites!! =D
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment