So here goes the second part of my holidays~~
8th December, Tuesday.
Woke up at 530 in the morning. That's early, I'm just too excited to get ready. Heh. We depart at 7am with 2 cars in row, 14 people. Our destination is...... LANGKAWI! It was unimaginable, but Alhamdullilah I got the chance. =D I was in the car with all my girl cousins, macha, and my second cousin, as the driver. Although it was squeezy with 4 people in the rear, didn't mind much. At the Gas station, I hurriedly went inside the kiosk to stock up, guess what? Strepsils and vicks. My cough was getting worse and I don't want to infect others in the car. Heh. So the journey was quite long, longer than Johor to KL, and my 2nd cousin turn on hindi and tamil songs. What can I expect? haha, 4 Indians against 1 Malay and 1 Chinese. But in the end, me and my cousin have Indian blood too. But I didn't mind at all, because I like Hindi songs too! We talked, and Macha kept cracking up jokes and all the girls kept laughing. It was a joyful ride, I could say. Then Macha turn on tamil nasyid. Quite cool since it's the first time I heard such a song. But the tune and melody seems very oldies. Heh. On the way, kept smsing with murni as she was in malaysia too and we were using digi so our smses only cost us 1 sen for each sms. Cool right?
It took us 5 hours to reach Kuala Perlis Jetty. As the ferry doesn't accomodate cars (unlike going to pulau pinang) we need to unload our bags and park the cars at designated spots. The sun was scorching hot as we unload the many many bags. One of my cousin was assigned to count the number of bags, and every time he recount, he got a different number. haha. That explains the amount of bags we got. We didn't wait for long to get on board the ferry. The last time I was board on a ferry was last year, I think, on my way to pulau pinang. The procedure to board the ferry was unsystematic and it was quite stuffy inside the ferry. But I guess, It was worth it.
The journey on board the ferry was about an hour. The ride was smooth and I don't feel as if I'm at sea. Some of my family members dozed off for a while. Travelling is tiring, Believe me, although there is not much movement. I wonder why...
At last! we reached the shores of Langkawi. I was marvelled by the clear blue waters. There is so much difference between the sea at Kuala Perlis and the sea at Langkawi. The shopping centre near the jetty was quite modern. We were divided into two taxis, one with ten persons, the other 4. I was with the 4 person taxi, we settled quite fast and the driver just sped off without waiting for the other taxi. they were still loading bags and whatsoever not. When we reached the villa, we got to know that the other ten were having their lunch. -__- and we have to wait at the lobby for them for about 30 mins. Thank God they bought us lunch. Haha. After everything's settled and we went to our own rooms and had lunch, we quickly changed our attire to go the beach!! It was a nice villa with open space to play ball games. we played football first, then volleyball then submerged ourselves inside the sea. The sand is very very soft and every step I take my feet sank inside the sand. The seawater was so clear that even after i'm submerged halfway, I can still see my feet clearly. I feel really contented and happy. Then went to the pool. Although I'm not dressed properly, I quietly went inside the pool. Heh. There's a lot of foreigners at this villa, and lots of Arabs too and there's signs in arabic. It didn't felt like I was in Malaysia at all with that kind of surrounding and environment. It just feels great!
9th December, Wednesday.
It's a pity that we've only got to stay a night in Langkawi due to last minute booking. But well, had enough fun. Alhamdulillah. In the morning had fun for one last time before packing up. I had too much fun till I forgot to take lots of pictures in Langkawi. hampeh. But well, it's enough that i've captured inside my mind as a memory. =) Check out at 12 plus and we headed to the cable car place. I was excited but in the end didn't get the chance to ride due to lack of time. The scenery's enough for me. Upon reaching the jetty, I did some window shopping alone while the others waited for my uncle to buy the ticket. I was not far away from them and I kept glancing to make sure that I didn't miss them. While I was paying for some stuff that I bought, I turned around and the whole bunch of people was gone. I kept my cool as i had my msia prepaid with me. I called my uncle but there's no reply. They had gotten the 3pm ride and it was already 2.56pm. I was feeling a bit nervous and tried to navigate my way through the jetty. Alas! they were already queuing to enter the jetty and i managed to catch up on time! kalau tak, tinggallah daku keseorangan di Langkawi. hehe. Felt very relieved. Inilah akibatnya kalau tak stay with the group. Pengajaran yang penting buat diriku. Inside the ferry, there's a hindi movie playing and I watched until I felt asleep. What a tiring but wonderful journey. Reached Kuala Perlis and got inside the car and made our way to penang. What a road trip! Reached Vistana hotel at Pulau Pinang around 8pm, freshen up, and had our dinner at a popular restaurant nearby called something like kayu nasi kandar and had our rest for the next day activities.
10th December, Thursday.
Woke up late as everyone was tired from the drive form Langkawi to Penang. Somebody brought breakfast and we ate at the hotel. Nothing much to do, just walk around the hotel and watch the others play at the swimming pool. Then we packed and went to Flamingo hotel by the beach. It's the first time I'm going there and don't know what to expect. After eating our lunch at a restaurant with a cheeky name called line clear we headed to the hotel, and wow, it is really a nice place. All of us stayed in one apartment. Although it is hard for me to comprehend, all of us fitted nicely in that comfortable apartment. And again, we changed our suits and headed to the beach! Took some pictures and my uncle was surveying the watersports available. And in the end, some of us went parasailing and jet skiing!! It was unbelievable for me to ride the jet ski. I had this fear of drowning but I tried to push that feeling away. I decided to ride with my brother as he wanted to operate the jet ski. It was great. the feeling of being away from the coast on this small jet ski was exhilarating. My brother was a bit nervous to drive too fast and he kept accelerating and breaking. It was hilarious. nak kanchong ada, nak ketawa melihat telatah kita berdua pon ada. I feel the freedom of life. The freedom of making choices and the risk involved. k.. berbual world pula. After that played volleyball, and I don't know why I was so lousy. I think I played football a tad better after that. Heh. I defend the ball without me moving. The ball just reflected! haha. It was a friendly match between us. With 14 people, it's great to play sport games together. That's what I realized during this trip. =)
11th December, Friday.
The day had come for us to went back home to KL. In the morning, me and my cousin decided to walk at the beach to see the sun rise, but it was a bit too late as we waited for the others to get ready. In the end, I was all by myself walking at the beach having some quality time by myself. It's been really long since I've been with nature. Was planning since I don't know when to destress by visiting nature but in the end, I get more that what I've wanted. The view was gorgeous. Just standing at the shore, looking towards the endless sea, with waves splashing at my feet, I feel the peace, the tranquility that surrounds me. It was calming. I was really thankful to Him to let me feel all these wonderful emotions.
Had a delicious buffet breakfast and a heart to heart talk with my second cousin. Went back to the hotel to pack up and relax while the the others went to the swimming pool for the last time. I even had time to watch a movie at tv1. -_- Had maggi for lunch while the others were othering nice foods. why? My throat still hurts like ****. Ouh, and tired of eating Indian food. Seriously. On the way back home, drop by a relative's house at Kuala Kangsar. Over there, some were flat on the sofa and even on the floor. Even the tuan rumah offered me pillows for me to lie down. yelar~~ da puas da main. There's this cute little adorable girl that me and my cousins played with. Made me forget about my sickness and tiredness.
At last! Reached KL at around 11pm. After reaching home, straight went to bed, and I really mean straightaway, with my tudung on. hehe. Was so tired, as during the journey in the car can't get proper sleep due to space constraint.
It was really a wonderful trip and it's all thanks to my beloved uncle and aunt. May Allah bless them. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all from me for now! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment