Tuesday, October 27, 2009

i'm ok =)

salaam dear readers!

Ignore the previous post. I don't know what i was thinking writing that. Maybe too much emotions going through during that time. And maybe, a result of thinking too much.

Not all the people I know, or those who know me, will love or even like me. Why should I care right? I realise, while I was reading back all the smses that are in my hp that there are a bunch of people out there who loves me, who cares for me.

I would like to thank, again, all those who had wished me because of 2410. Your wishes brighten up my day. =)

I am trying to get rid of the pessimism and increase the volume of optimism. I'm glad that I decided to go for arabic lessons. It boost my confidence a bit. And with my father keeping on saying that last year's H1 maths pure mathematics section is easy, It has influenced me a bit to believe in that statement. Haha.

Left with gp. Can I make it? I'm scared.

With Allah's help. Anything is possible. =)

I love my family and friends. Thanks for everything.

That's all from me for now.

No comments: