It is less then 3 week to A levels. How I wish that time could slow down for a moment. It is really hard to believe that my life in mwti is coming to an end. After looking and reading at the class blog.. I feel.. a tinge of sadness inside me. Why must the ending be now? Why must we be close when the ending is near? Why is it only now? There must be reasons behind this. Maybe we will be closer after graduation. Insya Allah.
To my dear pre-u twos, stay healthy and happy always. Let's do the best for our last test together. I believe that all of us can achieve our best with His help. I love all of you. Thanks for the friendship that you have given me.
~~~~~~~~~~
Last saturday was one of the best days I had this year. Besties, you are a bunch of friends that I treasured most. I believe, this ukhwah is lillahi taala. The reason we become the best of friends is truly amazing. We may not be contacting each other that much, as we had parted in the quest for knowledge, but, deep down I'll be praying for you and remembering you always. Take care k besties. =)
~~~~~~~~~~
Ouh, and I miss S5o7. Although got the chance to meet up with some yesterday, had little chance to talk to them. Someone said I've change. Do I? Hope I've change to become better, not worse. Hope they are doing fine in their own lives. =)
~~~~~~~~~~
Getting towards A levels is scary. I need to gear up. Let the last trial be the best one.
I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to school tomorrow. Maybe both?
I need a miracle, or someone that can really knock some sense into me.
I need to stand up on my own. Well, in the end it is just between me and Allah.
~~~~~~~~~~
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment