Alhamdulillah, reached KL safely this morning, around 1am. Met my aunt and her family first in Johor, and then, took the bus to Bukit Jalil. It was weird as there were only the 5 of us inside the bus plus two more person. Felt uneasy, but alhamdulillah, reached safely. It was raining so heavily that visibility was very poor. It has been long since I saw it rained that heavily. Even the huge drain nearby seems so scary with the water rushing so wild. Went to my aunt's house to meet my beloved grandma! We talk and talk till 3am in the morning. =D
Went jalan-jalan raya with her family just now. Initially the plan was only one house but we ended up going to 3 houses and the distance were far apart. Mostly I slept in the car. Heh. Was really tired.
Suddenly, can't wait to reach U, haha. Seems that a lot of people is missing me over there. I'll be off in a while.
I hope that the things that I want to be settle, will go smoothly, so that I can go back on Thursday. Heh.
Ouh, and need to buck up and start back the momentum of studying. Feel like I forgot almost everything that I've just studied. -__-"
Ah, and one more thing, I realised that I update frequently recently. I also don't know why I am so keen on updating. Maybe there will be lesser update this coming weeks due to the fact that the internet will be slow. Huhu.
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment