It's been a while since the last post.. well, was busy with tests and classes. Hehe. So what's this post about? My rantings. Huhuhu.
Actually today is the pre-registration period. This is when we register for our courses for the next semester. I was really hopeful as it is said that students in pre-sessional (those who haven't enter kuliyyah as they fail the english and arabic tests) can apply for the courses. I waited for the time which is at 5pm just now.
Met my friend at the Mahallah's cyber cafe as the internet's better than in our rooms. At first, the website keeps asking to refresh. Then, when I tried to add subjects, it rejects my application. Then the page says that we can only apply for language subjects, in my case, malay language only. -__-""
Feels dejected, heartbreaking, angry, mad (isn't it the same? hah) and whatever else. Hmm.. the manual registration is so frustrating and tiring as I've gone through it. But there is nothing else that I can do except wait for the next semester to start and go through the manual registration. Patience is indeed a virtue. Need to constantly remind myself to be patient and patient.
Well, there's always the hard part in everything we do. No easy way out. So need to accept and be thankful with what I have. Haizz..
So besides that, there's two more weeks till the final exams. Can't believe that the semester is going to end soon! Can't wait to go back. Heh.
Err.. don't know what more to say. Already too sad I think. But well I still love my life here =)
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment