It is already almost the end of the first semester. Time do fly by really fast. It feels like yesterday that i just entered this new place, trying to get used to the environment, attending classes with a different kind of timetable and now one semester had just passed by.
I, personally will be missing this one particular class, not because of the classmates, mind you, but because of this wonderful Ustazah. Upon entering this university life, I didn't expect much 'bonding of relationship' as I knew that University is way different from my previous schools. Here, our teachers are known as lecturers, homework are known as assignments and subjects are known as modules/courses. I've also heard stories from people I know about university life, and although it seems scary, I know I'm up to it. So, I expect that my daily routine is like, go to class, listen to lectures, do assignments, that kind of stuff. Little did I know that Allah will be giving me this beautiful attachment.
Although I actually didn't want to be in this class because to be in this class means that I can't enter Kuliyyah, but, I really thank Allah for giving me this opportunity to know someone like her. She really reminds me of my beloved Ustazahs back in my two previous school. And although her class requires a lot of speaking in Arabic, I began to like it bit by bit. She always gives motivation and advice to each and everyone of us. I think I never miss her class.
At the end of the last class, when Ustazah was giving a short farewell speech, felt a tinge of sadness inside me. It may be just a short time I spent with her, only a few months, but I'm really glad to know someone like her. It gives me the hope and strength for me to be here. I really hope that our relationship doesn't end this abrupt. I never expect to be close to any lecturers. Alhamdulillah. Allah really knows best! =')
~~~~~~~
So yesterday had a competition organised by the Arabic department. I didn't wish to participate in any games or competition, but in the end, I was chosen to participate in Arabic scrabble. I was reluctant at first but in the end I manage to force myself to participate and it was worth it.
It has been long since I played scrabble, as in the English version. So I don't' know what to expect playing scrabble, in ARABIC. It was boring at first but as time goes by, the game becomes interesting and my competitive nature emerge. Haha. And it was my first time using all the letters I had, which is, i manage to finish up the game, for the first time. I was surprise myself. Alhamdulillah, I got third place. Hehe.
It was a nice experience, I wanted to take a picture of the Arabic scrabble but alas, of all the time in the world, my hp battery was low during that time. So no pictures, except for the memory.
~~~~~~~
Ouh, I think many have realised that there's no longer the tagboard in my blog. I felt it was of no use as only spammers were tagging on it. so anything, please just comment ok?
That's all from me for now =)
No comments:
Post a Comment