Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What happen?

Salam everyone!

I don't know why, but I think my blog is going to be dead quite soon. It seems that no one reads my blog. haha. Its okay. Being low profile will be great. =)

What had happened to me since school opened? Well, for one, I realised that A levels is very, very, very near. It's like less than 10 months away!! WOAH.. I really need to start and be consistent.

Yesterday was a not so good day for me. Let me start the story from the morning. Nowadays, I've been walking from my house to the MRT station as the bus timing at my house's bustop seems to be different and Subuh is quite late. And I've been late once so I thought I should watch my timing. I got the last train that I should get to reach school on time. In the train I got a seat so I thought of getting a short nap.

When I woke up, the train was empty except for a passenger other than me. Then I heard the train's announcement, " Marina Bay. Passengers please alight." Then I realised I had overslept in the train. How embarrassed was it.

Expectantly, I reached school late. How annoying. As it was my second time, I was 'punished'. I need to sort of clean the school. Well, it's my fate I guess.

During Gp lesson, we had to finish up our research and hand it to teacher. As I brought my laptop, I get to my work. While I was doing my work on my laptop, it restarts by itself! At first, I thought it was a one time thing but it continues restarting for about ten times, I think. If I don't have any patience, I feel like throwing my laptop from the highest floor in the highest building in Singapore and crush it into pieces.

At night, I was trying to finish up my homework in my laptop but then I realised I left my charger at school. How forgetful of me. So I asked my father if I could borrow his laptop and he said okay. Then after I switched on the laptop, it crashed and all my father's files are gone. I was like...... Arghh....

So as a last resort I use the computer. Actually I disliked using the computer as it is quite slow. After I finished typing my Malay composition and after pressing the save the button, the file suddenly disappeared. When I reopened the file the last three paragraphs were missing and I had to retype back. How excruciating the ordeal was. Well, patience is the key to success. Heh =p

Just now was the pre-u 1 orientation in our school. The funny thing is, we the pre-u twos were the one so excited for them. Haha. we even wait in front of the lecture theatre to see who enters pre-u. We were giggling and laughing all the way. So busybody. =p

All the best pre-u twos for the Gp presentation that's coming soon. You guys will be superb, I'm sure. =)

That's all from me for now.

No comments: