Salam everyone....
Another year has passed. Another new beginning.
The year 2009 has finally come. I dreaded the fact that a year had passed. But you can't stop and turn back time right? It is up to us to plan our time properly.
Last year was a very tough year for me. Decisions has to be made. Obstacles has to be overcome. Emotions were running wild. Stress needs to be handled. Yes, it was a very tough year indeed.
I know, I didn't make a wrong choice.
I know I've tried my best.
I know that God is always with me.
In the end, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, I managed to get through. I'm glad that I'm still surviving. Alhamdulillah =)
~~
On the 1st of January, I was feeling quite sick. Nauseous. Headache. Nervous. Don't know why, maybe it was because the next days was the first day of school. But Alhamdulillah, I was already okay during the first day of school. On the other hand, I was feeling quite excited, maybe because i'm experiencing the first day of school in a different school. heh.
There was a few changes here and there and I'm quite happy about it. Oh, and I'm happy that he became our form teacher. During the time that he talked to our class, I felt so touched. Almost everything that he talked about seems to be a solution to my problem. Thanks for the advice Ustaz. We'll try our best. Insya Allah.
There's a lot of things I want to improve on this year, especially my time planning. I really need to organize my time. I need to cit down on entertainment and so called 'rest time'.
A levels are coming pretty soon and all that I can think about is maths, maths, gp, maths, gp, maths, gp, maths, arabic, sastera, tasauf.......
Should I take H2 maths... hmm...
Oh yeah and not forgetting responsibilities in the school itself. Well, if I can go through what I've been through last year, I know this year will be a bit better.
~~
Something undesirable happened just now. I was at raffles place in the train towards Marina bay as I was tired with my laptop in one hand and my heavy bag on the other hand and wanting to seat. At raffles place, the doors of the train is still opened, then an announcement came that the there is a track fault and it will get delayed. I thought it will get delayed just for a few minutes, as it usually is if that kind of announcement comes. Then another announcement came, the train is delayed for 20 minutes. I was like, this can't be happening. So i exited the train and went up the escalator to board the train going to woodlands. it was packed with people. At the screen it says that the train will be arriving in two minutes, but after 5 minutes I figure out that the northbound trains was affected. I was going up and down the escalator figuring out which train should I take, Should I just take the boon lay train and went home or wait for the delayed train. At last I decided to take the train to Yishun as there were many empty seats.
What a day. Although the incident took about half an hour, it test my patience. Alhamduliilah, I didn't get too mad. haha.
Stay strong k people, Inna Allah maakum. =)
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment