Saturday, December 11, 2010

A new semester... a new me?

Salaam dearest people on this planet!

It has been a month plus since the last post. Don't know why I don't feel like writing and sharing my thoughts. Was too engrossed with the holidays. It's not a good thing, I know. Thank God that the new semester is starting soon, and I mean really soon which is two days time.

This is the first semester break for me, and I don't know if I've spend the time wisely. Hmm.. the truth is, I know that I've been carelessly spending my time on mostly entertainment. I didn't get to spend my time much outside of the house due to financial stuffs and most of my friends are not having their holidays, so most of the time, I rot at home. Envy those who get to enjoy most of their time.

The new semester will start soon and it's the real deal as I'm offically an undergraduate starting to learn 'real subjects'. IIUM students will know what I mean right? hehe. It sets me thinking that I should try to at least manage my time a bit better.

وَالْعَصْرِ (١)إِنَّ الإنْسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ (٢)إِلا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ (٣)

1. by (the Token of) time (through the ages),

2. Verily man is In loss,

3. except such As have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) In the mutual teaching of truth, and of patience and constancy.


A reminder to me and everyone else. =)

One more thing, as much as I want to return to iium to study, I am really not looking forward to all the problems looming around me when i'm back. In need of utmost patience.

Ouh, and i'm looking forward to all the walking that will and should be done. I think, no, I'm confident that I gain a few pounds since the holidays, especially this past week will all the buffet food and the gatherings. And by gatherings, I mean, the Indian gathering with all the glorious food and indulgence. Gosh. I need to start back on the 'uia diet'. Heheh.

And I need to start searching for the love~~ Where is the love~~

That's all from me for now. =)

No comments: