Thursday, March 4, 2010

salam.

Just to inform that I will not be updating this blog of mine until there's someone willing to help me to change the font as many have been complaining about the small font size and they are not interested to read my blog so I think what's the point of updating and I'm not the type to go and learn and know how to change this kinda things as I'm not that interested because I can get stressed out with this stuffs so I need help from people who is willing to help so that I can continue blogging as i have many stories to tell, or I'll search for someone who's willing to help and until then no updates.

And that is only in a sentence.

Bottle up feelings, express in a sentence, ouh and that explains the reason why I've not been updating.

So adios!

That's all from me for now.

No comments: