What a day I had today. Felt many emotions for today. From happy to exhausted to angry to sad and then, back to normal. Here is the story.
I was happy when leymah ask if i want to go to the zoo or not, and of course, I answered yes! I'm feeling really bored at home and yeah, I know I need to study and all, but, I can't and don't ask why. So I took this opportunity to be happy and merry. I just want to get rid of all the negative vibes, emotions that I'm currently having. So, just now, went to the zoo with leymah, syazm and her bubbly little sister. Thanks to syazm that I get to enter the zoo for free! heh. Had a great time. Although there's only 4 of us but we were enjoying ourselves and we were never bored as syazm lil sis was cheerful and bubbly all the time. Thank God that the weather is just nice and the sun was not scorching hot for today. We tour the whole zoo. We took a lot of pictures with my camera and camera phone, leymah's and syazm's camera phone. So that's a lot of pictures. -pictures are available on facebook-
Went home at around 4 pm and boy, how tired and exhausted are we. Luckily we got seat in the bus as the bus driver stop exactly in front of me and leymah. we, being kiasu of course. hehe. Walk around Lot 1 for a while, although my feet is aching like mad and went home.
When I reached home, my brother really made me angry because of something. Well, it is usual for him to irritate me but I was really mad just now. well, I suppose I just need to have some patience in myself and maybe I was feeling quite tired after that trip. After that, I decided to surf the net to release some stress.
While surfing the net, I decided to go to his blog. After just reading this one line, I felt sad and heartbroken. I don't know the sahih-ness of that sentence but it really broke my heart. I felt it is the end.
But then, after a few seconds, everthing went back to normal. My emotions are stable. I am puzzled with my own self. But Alhamdulillah, this hearbroken is even shorter that before. I know, life has to move on and it is useless to dwell on things that we don't have control on. I am really thankful to Allah Almighty that make things work in such a way that even I don't understand. Alhamdulillah. Things happen for a reason. It is up to us to find out and to accept it. -redha-.
Lastly, I have a request to make. Please do not comment anything about him in the tagboard. Ask me directly ok people. Thanks. =)
That's all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment