Sunday, May 10, 2009

salam..

I'll admit. I love tamil movies. I don't know why, maybe it's just because it's in my blood. heh. Although there's a lot of songs and the superficial fights i still love it. As it has been quite a long time I haven't watch tamil movies, because of my busy schedule throughout the week, i decided to watch one yesterday night. (although I'm having exams right now... opppss..) But then, It was quite disappointing as it had a sad ending. I feel I've wasted my time. tulah.. ni lah akibat malas belajar. As I was not satisfied, I watched another one just now, and again, another disappointment. kan.. padan muka. I watched tv to let go of my stress but it seems I was even more stress. haha. 

Then, it hit me. The cold hard truth. Life's like that. Life is not a rosy bed of roses. Life doesn't always have a happy ending. Life is not easy. There's ups and downs. But then, it is up to us to decide the life that we want to live in. If we perceive life negatively, then life will be harder on us. There's no harm thinking positively right? We should work hard to attain the best of life. Whatever befall us, be it good or bad, is just a test for us from God. We should not be deterred or give up to achieve what we want. In the end, we are the ones responsible for our life. 

So live your life the way you want it- as long as it confers with the rules and regulation of our beloved religion. Be happy always. Take care people. =)

P.s I'm watching another tamil movie =p
(Caution: this kind of attitude should not be followed)

That's all from me for now. 

No comments: