Monday, February 9, 2009

Salam everyone!

Time is catching up really fast. It's me who has difficulty catching up with time. A levels is just a few months away and I haven't started revising a single thing. I should realise that this is the BIG A. This 2 years is very important. 1 year had passed, just a few months more to go...

Moving on, the pre-u ones has finally entered MWTI. At last.. haha. Their batch is one third more than us. It was interesting meeting the new batch. =) Nothing much to say, I'm just happy.

Last Saturday was MWTI's Haflah plus graduation day for the pre-u twos 2008. I woke up at five but decided to snooze, but then I woke up at 5.45! Gosh, I was really late, need to take the cab as I can't afford to come late anymore. Fifteen dollar gone. Sheesh.

After settling down in the Musollah, the haflah began. I decided to take some pictures. After switching on the camera, I realise that I forgot to put the memory card. What a waste but well, there were many others who brought cameras. hehe. Even Aini brought a camera. cute kan.. hehe=)

The last programme was the pre-u twos convo. Then I realise, in just one more year I'll graduate. I don't know if I'm looking forward to graduation day. Hmm.. let A levels pass first. Took lots of pictures with the pre-u twos.

Then went to Bras Basah with rhy to survey some things. By the way, the Mcdonalds near Bras Basah is sooo cool!! The deco, the chairs is of standard. woo~~ Try going there.

Quote for the day: Duty makes us do things well, but love makes us do them beautifully. =)

That's all from me for now.

No comments: