Salam..
Its been more than 2 weeks since the school holidays. 2 weeks. And I didn't make much progress. There's a lot of things that needed to be done. I've been slacking and rotting and doing things that is very unimportant. Hmmff.
I need to start reading that book on America politics.
I need to continue studying and practicing on my Maths. H2 maths.
I need to be brave in facing my problems.
I must not waste any more time.
Thanks Teacher for all the advise. You really make me think. Thanks for the motivations.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
But I don't know if I can live up to your expectations.. I'll try.I'll try my best.
Moving on, I will not be in Singapore for about a week. If there is anything important, just email me. =)
problems without a dead end. I hate it.
Thats all from me for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment