السلام عليكم
This past week has been a hectic and tiring one. It is one mixed emotions week. Ok, let me elaborate what has been happening this past week.
Monday.
The sec ones, threes and pre-u ones students had an excursion to Hort park. I was looking forward as it is a new park and quite a nice one too. The sad thing is it rained the whole time we were there. Well, we can only plan but God decides. Although there are some groaning and moaning, I enjoyed the trip.
I think the picture looks kinda nice as
the plants around us acts like a frame.
if i have a plot of land... ;)

Daisies
(waiting for the time when 'someone'
Gardening using recycled materials.
see the plastic water bottles?
This picture looks nice
how pathetic.. haha..
guys..guys..
While walking I saw characters from the wizard of oz but only Dorothy was missing. I wonder why..

the hidden scarecrow
Tinman!
Then there was the forest walk. It feels nice walking while being surrounded by nature. But still we can see Hdb flats and offices. Made me realise that I'm still in Singapore. haha.





Aah.. updating is soo tiring. I'll continue my trip to the zoo and results day next time. Good night. And happy holidays. To those still schooling study smart! =)That's all from me for now.









No comments:
Post a Comment