Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's been long enough...

Salaam everyone,

It has been over a month since the last entry. I hope this blog doesn't seems to be dying. Well, for one, the owner is still surviving. Many things, (and i really mean many) has been happening. Either good or bad, happy or sad and stressful too. Sometimes I feel that I don't know what's really going on in my life.

On a lighter note, it is already the month of Ramadan and it is coming to an end. As we grow older, we will realise the important things in life that we have not been doing. I feel that I've matured quite a lot this year. I just hope that this Ramadan is full of blessings and forgiveness. Ameen. =)

There are many things that I really want to talk about, that I want to share with my fellow readers, but well, time does not seems to be in my favour. I'll try to talk ( read:type) as much as I could.

Care and concern.
A lot of things have been happening lately until I don't have the time to express my care and concern to my fellow friends. Especially those not in the same school as me. I felt terribly guilty but at the same time, the care and concern that I have for them still doesn't change that much. The only thing that have change is that, I failed to communicate with them.
.

Care and concern are feelings that we can't deny. these feelings can be showed in different ways. We can know that someone cares for us is when they always asks us if we are ok, if we have any problems, etc. But there is another type of care and concern that we might not sense. We will never know that there may be someone that will always pray for our well-being. there will be someone that is worried about us day and night.
.

The thing that I want to convey is that, don't ever think that no one cares for you. Sometimes the one that you expect the least is the one who cares for you the most. And one more thing, God will always be there for you, when (if really) no one is there for you.
.

I wish to share a forwarded message that I received for someone (unexpected) that was sent some time ago.


People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered;
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
Be kind anyway.
If you are successful, you will find some false friends and some true enemies;
Succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
build anyway.
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you got anyway.
You see, in the end it is between you and Allah;
It is never between you and them anyway.

-how true it is =)


A strong Iman will shield us from doing bad deeds. So what are you waiting for? Be stronger bit by bit, day by day. ( remember the hadith about the strong Mukmin and the weak Mukmin? )


These reminder is not just for you, it is for me too. Because, I'm just a normal human being too.


Wallahu a'lam.


*I'm sooo looking forward to this friday. Hope to see my big happy family there* =D


That's all from me for now.

No comments: