Monday, June 16, 2008

A class during the holidays

Salam to all,

I had a GP class just now. Only 6 attended the class, out of 20. Pathetic right? Never mind.. they'll be at the losing end i guess... and they have their own reasons for not coming.

Ok.. back to GP. I just love when mdm S teaches GP. Although sometimes its a bit hard to swallow ( sometimes teacher uses hard to understand words... or is it me that is not too clever? heh) I'll gladly clarify the matter to teacher.. although once I've been laughed at. heh. Teacher also likes to share about so many things.. she has so many info in her head.. she kept on pouring and pouring information. We just need to store the information in our solid brain.

We discussed about a lot of things. From understanding the level of certainty in a sentence to about the rise in the price of oil. Praises to God. We had learnt so much in around 2 hours. We also learnt about genetically modified food and even animals!! She told us that scientists had done an experiment which can make rabbits glow green in the dark. They took the genes in a green glowing jellyfish and put it inside the rabbit. (don't ask me how its done.. I've no idea) and it was a success.

I also learnt a disturbing fact but i don't wish to tell u people. I'm afraid that you people will never eat chicken after that.

There are still many things i want to tell but I'll stop for now. I want to edit my blog. A wonderful friend of mine has come to help. thanks.

That's all from me for now. =)

No comments: